1. Travel Consultant - Spanish and Portuguese Speaking
We are looking for Travel Sales Consultant in our UK office in London. He or she should have excellent command in Spanish and Portuguese languages having proven working experience in a travel industry customer service environment. A minimum high school degree is essential.
- Excellent Knowledge of global travel products, market assessment along with knowledge of GDS system.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Arrange flights, insurance, hotel, accommodation, car rentals by using a booking system to secure holidays, business or travel needs and advice clients on all travel arrangements, including visas and passports.
- Use promotional techniques and communication skills to place company materials to sale itinerary and tour packages to clients
- Creating and pricing holiday packages in and out of UK to major destinations to South America
- Ensure collection and processing of payments.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications, exploit knowledge of local and global travel trade wishes and suggest suitable travel packages.
- Provide relevant information, brochures, flyers, social media links, SMS, Mobile Apps and publications etc. to own clientele group.
- Build wider database of clients and remain is regular communication to promote future products.
- Maintain courteous and polite behaviour by winning hearts of the clients during conversation and display strong interpersonal and social skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude, energetic approach, and self-motivation, promote techniques and new innovative ideas. This is reinforced by real passion for delivering consistent, world class customer services.
- Report any information, updates, mistakes, amendments, supplements, complaints etc. related to airline deals, booking, ticketing, reservation, customer services, conduct in relation to clients immediately to the line manager to take appropriate actions.
- Taking ownership and successfully resolving escalated pre-travel customer complaints.
- Undertake any additional tasks when asked by the supervisor.
- Customer focused approach
- Professional and enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Strong communication and sales skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Internet, Excel and Word
- Working for a tour operator in an FIT department booking both online and off line reservations for at least 6 months
- Preference given to candidates with knowledge of South America
- Great phone manner and proven organisational skills
- 20 hours per week, increasing to full time during the high season
- Full training and support will be provided to successful applicants
- Flexible schedule
- Salary: £7.15 NET per hour + sales bonuses
- Working with professional and enthusiastic team members
2. Freelance Travel Agent
We are looking for free-lance travel agent to sale on-line air tickets and special holiday packages worldwide. Attractive commission package available
3. Community Travel Consultants
Due to expansion and working in our busy London office (nearest tube - Warren Street), we are looking for additional team members whose role will include:
What are we expecting form you
- Selling of flights to both leisure and corporate clients
- Creating City Breaks and tailor made packages
- Looking after the customer from enquiry through to completion of their holiday.
Qualification requirement for the post
- Well travelled and personable? Do you have knowledge of the Long Haul travel market?
- Can you provide exceptional customer service?
- Do you have knowledge of Sabre and/or other GDS?
- Do you have at least three years recent experience working in a UK travel agency?
- Fluency in Tagalog is a help but not essential
4. Umrah & Hajj Specialist
Our Umrah & Hajj section needs an extra pair of hands!
- Do you have three years experience in looking after this exclusive market?
- Do you have local knowledge of Madina and Makkah?
- Can you use GDS - preferably Sabre?
- Do you know all about the sometimes complex, Visa system?
- Can you sell flights and hotels to other Long Haul destinations?
5. Travel Consultant
We are looking to recruit two team members whose role will include:
What are we expecting from you
- Looking after the travel requirements of walk-in clients
- Selling package holidays, flight only, hotel bookings
Qualification requirement for the post
- Have at least two years experience in a UK travel agency?
- Happy selling a weekend Eurostar break or a 5* cruise?
- Have knowledge of Sabre or Worldspan?
- Can offer exceptional customer service?
- Current job vacancies for UK residents only
- If any of the above positions sounds of interest and you feel that you would like to be one of the GIFTO Travels Team then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org